Thursday, November 11, 2010

My short project-Starbucks!!!!!!!!!

My project is entirely not what I originally envisioned it to become when we had to develop a plan for it-but I love what it is turning into. Through the feedback I recieved today, I think that most people understood the basic idea behind the project but a few people were hoping for a deeper meaning. Because of the simplicity of this peice and the drive to make something delightful this project, for me, does not have a deep meaning or poetic drive-it is simply a representation of my love for Starbucks coffee and my creative choice to have everything that starbucks offers spilling from a coffee cup itself. I plan to, with Anne's help, have the words look even more like they are coming from the inside of the cup and not from behind or in front of the cup. i was also thinking of streaming the words together to have them pile together on the screen from the cup, as the actual full titles of espresso/coffee drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment